The priority of the school is high level of education which is in harmony with children's natural curiosity. "European" English Language Primary School educates citizens of the world- constantly educating themselves and speaking English.
We believe that harmonic emotional and social development, enhancing one's own self esteem and strengths are crucial in the process of gaining high level of primary education. We set high expectations both for teachers and pupils showing them simultaneously how to meet challenges. We are going to share our experience offering all the resources of the school which are the educational skills, proprietary solutions, support, self development opportunities and building the system of values. The School was created in order to realise modern education and to set new standards in primary education.
The main foundation of the school is using modern technologies in the didactic and pedagogical processes in order to prepare our pupils to live in the information society. We realise it using our own didactic program and information communication technologies during all the classes. Digital reality has brought the habit of adjusting everything to personal preferences. A modern school cannot pass this fact over. Our teachers can adjust lessons to pupils' needs and interests who can express themselves and their individuality.
Mass education based on the 19th century factory model is completely different from the modern reality. It is more important to make children feel the need of continuous education. It cannot be the aim of the school to only check what pupils learn by hard. Pupils should know what their learning styles are and this knowledge will help them succeed.
Characteristics of a graduate of "European" English Language Primary School
Teachers, pupils and their parents cooperate in order to make our graduates:
- Get the best education results during every stage.
- Seek knowledge themselves using critical thinking which is indispensable in the process of solving problems and making decisions
- Ask detailed questions, perform researches and observations and be ready to overcome challenges
- Become able to see their strengths and weaknesses
- Become people conﬁdent in their abilities but respecting human dignity and the world of nature.
- Gain the ability of effective communication and expressing their thoughts and feelings.
- Take care of their intellectual, physical, emotional, ethic and social development bearing in mind the fact that we are all responsible for the common weal, especially for the people who need our help.
- Think globally, act locally being engaged in the environment they live in. - Feel joy and passion for education throughout their lives.